Tuesday, February 14, 2006

To my many Valentines

It's Valentine's Day, and love is in the air. And nobody has more love to give than me -- just ask the beautiful ladies of my harem. So I would like to take this opportunity to express my feelings for these very special women. There is not enough hard-drive space at Blogger.com for me to list each of them by name, so I must bark in generalities.

This poem's for you,
my sweet concubines,
I love your soft barks,
your puppy dog eyes

I love your tail,
or lack thereof,
the treats you feed me,
the belly rubs

The way you cared for me,
when my head was in a cone,
the way you're gone,
when I'd rather be alone

The way you chase your tail,
before I do the same,
the way you keep coming back,
to lose another board game

I love you all,
my many soul mates,
if the ad revenue picked up,
I'd even pay on dates

1 comment:

TransplantedOkie said...

I imagine with peotry and feelings like that the line to apply to the harem is down the street and around the block. You mad romantic you!