Thursday, October 13, 2005

Batpug unveiled

As requested, here is a preview of my Pug-O-Ween garb (my cowl is slightly askew in the photo on the right). I thoroughly enjoyed wearing this costume over the weekend -- so much so that I donned my Bark Knight uniform last night and thwarted two muggings and a carjacking. Of course, there is still work to be done. I need some velcro to keep my cape in place and some additional accessories for my utility belt -- perhaps some rawhide Bat-a-rangs. But this should give you an idea of what you'll see if you attend Pug-O-Ween and look toward the winner's circle. And fear not, ladies, the beard will grow back quickly.

7 comments:

JMG said...

Great costume, Mugsy! If you weren't already a prominant religious leader, you'd make a great superhero.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Thank you. I suppose it's good to have something to fall back on.

Anonymous said...

cute costume!

Leslee said...

Great costume!

I ran across another pug tonight, http://faithorfiction.blogspot.com/ check out Gracie.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Thanks, Leslee. I will certainly visit that blog. Perhaps I can be of service to Gracie's soul.

Anonymous said...

Awesome threads, man.

Anonymous said...

OMG... you people need help...