Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OK, here's the situation ...



Don't forget to tune in to the season premiere of Jersey Shore on Thursday, when Wendell and I will be making a very special guest appearance. In the episode, Wendell moves to Miami and falls in with the wrong crowd. He styles his fur into a "blowout" haircut, injects copious amounts of steroids and spends eight hours a day dancing and paw-pumping at a South Beach club. My only option for saving him is to go undercover and infiltrate the "Guido" subculture, so I apply fake tanner until my fur is orange and head to Florida to win Wendell's redemption. Along the way, I'll lecture Snooki and The Situation on morality, and I may even find true love with J-Woww. Don't miss it, my flock!

8 comments:

Mia said...

Can't wait!!! This is will be the best episode yet!!!

~hugs~

Lilo

Eagle, Ranger, and Flyer's Mom said...

As a fan of the jersey shore (the actual place, not the farce of a reality tv show), I think you just took the place up a notch or two with your appearance there.

Aimee Dars said...

Must see viewing - gotta get the DVR ready! ; )

Teddy said...

I don't watch that show, but I might start if you're on it. Do you think that fake tan stuff will work on you?

Marie said...

I can't wait to see the episode Your Holiness!

Nancy said...

Does Snooki's arrest for disorderly conduct have any impact on your appearance?

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Oh, definitely, Teddy. I have a natural orange glow.

Snooki's arrest, while most tragic, took place after the filming of the episodes, Nancy.

Vrod85 said...

LOL @ "Paw Pumping".. thats great! :)