Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Obama's real birth certificate

I have made a startling discovery, my flock. A discovery that will shake the very foundations of the human-elected government of the United States. Allow me to explain.

As a founding member of the "birther" movement, I read with great interest about the recent discovery of a genuine Kenyan birth certificate bearing the name of one Barack Hussein Obama. This document was apparently e-mailed to California attorney/dentist/real-estate agent Orly Taitz by a technologically savvy Kenyan prince along with his regularly scheduled multi-million-dollar bank deposit. The Kenyan document certainly looked like a real piece of paper to me, but some questioned its authenticity.

So I began to dig deeper. I searched through the deepest recesses of the ministry's archives, looking for something, anything, to prove that America's democratically elected president was a phony. And then I found it. It seems that President Obama -- or perhaps I should say "Mr. Obama" -- was actually born in the Islamic Canine Republic of Pugistan! This Pugistani document, printed on perfectly preserved crisp white printer paper, offers irrefutable proof that Mr. Obama is not a U.S. citizen. I felt a mix of exhilaration -- over the validation of the sanity of the birther movement despite all previous evidence to the contrary -- and shame -- shame that I was about to depose the first Pugistani to rise to such high office. But the Constitution is the Constitution, and the citizens of the United States deserve to know the truth. So here is Mr. Obama's real birth certificate. (Click the image below to view a larger, more detailed version.)

5 comments:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

That is, by far, the best post ever. Thank you so much for clearing that up.

Pugdad Michael said...

BRILLIANT! Good work, wise one!

Anonymous said...

That really made me laugh! Thanks for straightening out this manner. It is nice to know that we can count on you for the real thing!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Genius. What a relief to have the truth brought to life.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Revealing the truth is the sole motive of the noble birther movement, LegallyBlondeMel.

Thank you, Boomer. I am happy to help.

Thank you, Pugdad. But really, much of the work on this was done by my Nigerian penpal and business partner, who found the document.

My pleasure, Anonymous One.