Tuesday, June 28, 2005

And so it begins

Four score and seven days ago, I founded Pug Life Ministries. Our goal: To minister to those in need, to save lost souls, to provide charitable services to those beset by misfortune, and to raise vast sums of money. Now, in order to reach a wider audience, I take Pug Life to the blogosphere. I hope you will give me an opportunity to enlighten your mind while lightening your wallet. Remember, it's for a good cause. I intend to be a beacon in your otherwise dreary existence. I will share my thoughts on theology, morality, politics, culture, art and rawhide. If you have questions, I will provide answers. In short, this blog will be your one-stop shop for knowledge and enlightenment. Visit this site regularly, and you will have a happy life. A Pug Life. Allahu Akbar!

1 comment:

Puglet said...

Dearest Ayatollah Mugsy,

I just wanted you to know I have added you to the links in my blog. if this seems to not floow with your teachings, please let me know and I'll remove it.

Puglet