Monday, July 09, 2007

Is anyone else on Blogger unable to write headlines for their posts? For days now, this problem has persisted. I click in the headline box, yet no cursor appears. How can I properly convey my message without a headline? Perhaps some infidel is trying to sabotage my teachings, to torpedo my burgeoning ministry. Could it be an atheist chew toy? A feline? A rival religious faction? God willing, I will get to the bottom of this.

EDIT: Thanks to Upwiththesun, my sermons will no longer be incomplete. This is one "improvement" that Blogger should have skipped.

4 comments:

upwiththesun said...

I was having that problem and finally I clicked way over (right on top) of the word "title" and it let me in. Might work for you.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

That did work -- thank you!

Pappy's Fella said...

Same problem here. Another strategy is to click in the body area, and then press Shift-Tab to move the cursor into the title area.

Anonymous said...

ayatollah. hi. im ayatollah too.

dont you see that US and Iran are about to go to war and experts think that Iran will kick US ass.
http://ayatollah.blog.co.uk/