Monday, January 08, 2007

Back in the saddle

Greetings, my newly inspired flock. It is I, Mugsy, the one and only ayatollah of Pug Life Ministries and future caliph of Pugistan. I know that you have been forced to endure great hardships in my absence, and for this I am sorry. But I am heartened by your resolve in the face of evil.

Blue Bull is not smart enough to realize this, but he has played right into my paws. (He was also not smart enough to change my password, enabling me to reclaim my blog.) Blue Bull may control the ayatollah compound, but he does not control the hearts and minds of Pug Life Ministries -- with the lone exception of Dietrich the Dachshund, who chose to side with the Bullsheviks. We shall see how that works out for our misguided weenie-shaped brother.

Blue Bull thought that he could easily seize control in my absence, that the Armed Revolutionary Forces had crumbled. In truth, I asked Supreme Commander Brody to hold his troops back. I wanted to know the full extent of this insurgency. I wanted the coup plotters to feel confident in emerging from the shadows. And now that I know who is responsible for this treachery, I intend to unleash our legions of troops -- literally.

Nothing but immediate surrender can save Blue Bull, Elephant, Evil Monkey, Squeaky Pig and Moose now. (And frankly, I do not even know why Squeaky Pig would take part in this coup. I never once chewed on him. Nor would I, as a good Muslim pug.)

Tonight, fellow Pug Lifers, we launch our counter-attack against the infidel chew toys and their vaunted arsenal of silverware. God willing, the ayatollah compound will soon be back in our paws.

Allahu Akbar!

P.S. -- I would have returned sooner, but it took me a while to find a rental facility for miniature horses.

17 comments:

Boomer and his mom Carol said...

The final battle draws near and I would be honored to fight for you.

Brody the Bulldog said...

Time to get apacalypto on ya...
Awe yeaahhh...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mugsy, the place went to chaos without you.

Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

Thank goodness that you are back. I never once wavered in my belief that you would return stronger than before. Though I cannot be in Texas to fight by your side Mugsy, I will pray to Allah for victory.

Winston said...

God be praised! I shall soon snort in the faces of all traitors and relieve of the long painful death that they would otherwise experience due to slow inevitable death of their communist economy!

The Grand Duke

fee said...

i am so relieved to hear that you are back, o mighty leader!

yours humbly,
fee

Deanna said...

Fight the good fight!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Whew! It was soooo very good to see you again oh great one, you have been sorely missed...

Bogart

Anonymous said...

"Ahhahahhaaahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhaahahahhahhahahahhahahahhhahaaaahahhhahahhhah." That's Tarzan of the jungle-talk for we're ready and raring to go, Bro. Mugsy. We're fired-up! We're, we're mad and we're not going to take it anymore. We have blown the trombone and beaten the drums and eaten breakfast.

By the way, where are we going?

J. B.

Anonymous said...

"Ahhahahhaaahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhaahahahhahhahahahhahahahhhahaaaahahhhahahhhah" That's Tarzan of the jungle-talk for we're ready and raring to go, Bro. Mugsy. We're fired-up! We're, we're mad and we're not going to take it anymore. We have blown the trombone and beaten the drums and eaten breakfast.

By the way, where are we going?

J. B.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I got over-zealous, Bro. Mugsy...somehow I stuttered and posted my comments twice. I know everything I say is profound and bears repeating but I'd be pleased if you could delete one reply AND this post. I'd do it myself but #1, I don't know how to edit anything here and #2, I'm having trouble typing in my armor.

Thanks much, Bro.

Sandy said...

Glad you are back Tollah!

Leslee said...

Glad you're back! Things just weren't the same without you.

T-man Angel said...

HOORRAY!! I told them you'd be back!! You're our hero :)

Anonymous said...

YA! My Leader is BACK! *praise ALLAH!* Please give us an update as soon as you can!Aine

Zeus said...

Thank goodness you're alright now, Mugsy. It just hasn't been the same without you. Granted, I really like Mallard, but he's no pug.

Know that when you go to battle with these infidels that you can call on me if you should need the skills of a ninja cat.

Anonymous said...

We wept with joy to hear of your return. Go with God dear leader. If my life's purpose was something other than being a princess I would follow handsome uniformed Brody into battle. I send my love, tears and kisses (which have been rumored to have healing powers)
Lola