People who are tagged need to write these rules in their
own blogs & share eight things about themselves that others might not know. At the end of their blog post, they need to tag six people and list their (blog) names. Leave a comment on the blogs of the people they’ve chosen telling them they’ve been tagged and encouraging them to come over and read the eight things you’ve written on your blog.
1. I was neutered on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. It is a date which, for me, will forever live in double infamy.
2. I can leg-press 8,000 pounds. With one leg.
3. I experience a phenomenon that my parents call my "outside smell." It is, as it sounds, a distinctly canine aroma that I pick up after I have spent some time outside. After a few minutes in the compound, it disappears.
4. I enjoy visiting museum gift shops, sometimes more than the museums themselves.
5. I have dabbled in alchemy. Thus far, I have not had success. But I remain optimistic.
6. I love to travel, and I wish that more Americans would take an interest in learning about the world around them instead of just mindlessly repeating jingoistic axioms about this being the greatest country on Earth. I believe that people who express indignant anger over having to "press 1 for English" on the phone or at the ATM would change their tune if they ever found themselves struggling to use a Czech payphone or grateful that someone had stopped to offer directions in the Parisian subway. We are all Allah's creatures, regardless of the languages we speak.
7. For a short time in my puppyhood, I was engaged to Alyssa Milano.
8. Despite my reputation as an iron-pawed, hardline radical cleric, I am a world-class cuddler.
With my work here now complete, I tag the first six bloggers who leave a comment to continue the never-ending meme train. Allah be with you.