Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Alleged bathroom misconduct explained

Rumors are swirling about a recent incident, so I would like to set the record straight. I do not believe that any rules were broken during my recent visit to the compound's bathroom. Furthermore, my actions should not be construed as representing any kind of "signal." I was simply engaging in wholesome, everyday pug activities. Under the ministry's bylaws, all items left in "the pug zone" are fair game. So I make no apologies for retrieving that cardboard tube from the trash can and eating it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewwwww!

My boston tries that sometimes too. Pretty grody.

JMG said...

I'll never understand my dogs' fascination with what I consider garbage.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Give it a chew, and then you will understand.

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, Bam-Bam has a fondness for that as well. That and cat poop!

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, but did you or did you not wave your business card in the policeman's face and say, "Looky here, buster! You obviously don't know I am somebody hugely important!!"

I think it was that more than just the friendly between-the-stalls foot thing that irritated the policeman. He just misunderstood, you know.

It does get a little fuzzy though when one readily admits I'm guilty, then no, I'm innocent, then yep, I'm guilty, then no, never, ever...you know what I mean?

J. B.

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket & Daisy said...

Oh, no not you Ayatollah, haha. We've done the same thing. Pugsley loves the rolls!! Hope your weekend was great!

Pugsley, Buster, Cricket and Daisy