Friday, December 15, 2006

Rosie outlook

This is Mallard again. The ayatollah sent me a telegram from rehab and asked me to post the following statement for him:

As a Chinese pug, I urge my fellow Asian-Americans to forgive Rosie O'Donnell for her recent comments. Though her attempt at humor may have missed the mark, I do not believe she meant any disrespect.

Mugsy also mentioned contacting Ms. O'Donnell to see if she'd be interested in joining his harem. I'm really starting to worry about him ...

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Tollah, I know you are at the Ritz Carlton in New Orleans spending the holidays have the afternoon tea party with a few choice followers....you're going to break the Pugs Life Ministry budget for next year if you don't get back home soon.

Zeus said...

I'm not sure how the excuse "that's how my brain works" has anything to do with refraining from saying something offensive. Does your brain not have an off-switch? Is that what you're telling us, Ms. O'Donnell? If so, that much was clear from the beginning, and no one needed to be told.

T-man Angel said...

Ayatollah,
Please spend more time relaxing. You need more time... Then when you get back, please re-consider who you add to your harem. I think the sight of a belly dancing Rosie might cause you to relapse.
T-man

T-man Angel said...

Ayatollah,
Please spend more time relaxing. You need more time... Then when you get back, please re-consider who you add to your harem. I think the sight of a belly dancing Rosie might cause you to relapse.
T-man