Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tip-top shape

I have just returned from my yearly physical exam at the prestigious Pepper Square Pet Clinic, and I am pleased to announce that I have received a clean bill of health. Just as it is important for President Bush to release his medical results to the public, I believe it is imperative that you know that your spiritual leader is fit for command. My teeth were pronounced "wonderful," and I have dropped three pounds since my last checkup -- down to a svelte 27 pounds.

2 comments:

JMG said...

Three pounds--that's impressive! How do you stay so fit?

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Hi, JMG. I will tell you how I lost a full 10 percent of my body weight. Perhaps I should publish a diet and fitness book.

Diet
1. I have been eating Iams Weight Control Lamb Meal and Rice Formula. It's quite tasty.
2. I have continued to occasionally indulge in delectable Milkbone dog biscuits. However, I usually command my human caretakers to insert the biscuits in one of my Kongs, forcing me to burn calories while I work to retrieve the treats.
3. Rawhide, of course.

Exercise
1. Frequent walks around the neighborhood and trips to the dog park.
2. Occasional circular sprints around the living room.