Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Papal merchandise now available

My marketing-genius friend, the pope, has asked me to publicize his latest endeavor. Because of the ongoing legal troubles in the Catholic wing of Pug Life Ministries, Pope Pius Pug has sought out new revenue streams for the church. I believe he has created a line of products that will revolutionize the pug way of life. What better way to show your allegiance to Pug Life Ministries and to God than to buy one or more of these top-quality items? I'm not saying that purchasing these products will guarantee you a spot in heaven, but it couldn't hurt. To browse the online inventory and purchase online, please click here. I thank you in advance for your patronage. Godspeed, shoppers.

2 comments:

Twisted Dog said...

NICE THREADS, PUG!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Thank you for the kind words. May the rawhide flow freely at your home.