Monday, October 20, 2008

Pug-O-Ween preparations

Over the weekend, mother took out her needle and thread and began work on Pug-O-Ween costumes for Wendell and me. The big event is this Sunday. For those unfamiliar with this holiest of days, here are some links to my Pug-O-Ween posts from 2005 and 2006, when I dressed up as Batpug and the Pugly Duckling, respectively. Last year, a poorly timed vacation prevented me from attending. That will not be the case this year, as Wendell will get his first taste of this magical day. Praise Allah!

I hope to see (and sniff) my fellow Texas canines there.

6 comments:

sarah s. said...

How exciting! Care to drop any hints regarding the costumes?

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

No, gno hints, Sarah. It is top-secret ...

sarah s. said...

Awww! Gno fair!!!

LemonySarah said...

I'm sure that you and young Wendell will be the most regal pugs present.

Eagle The Pug said...

Your mother is a good mom. Ours is probably going to revert back to the old standby costumes from Target for our appearance.

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Sorry, Sarah S. I wish I could give you a hint. But I cannot.

Thank you, Lemony Sarah. We have doubts about whether Wendell will actually keep his costume on, but I will tell him of your encouragement.

Eagle, we strongly considered buying Wendell the "fawn pug" costume at Target.