Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

On this Thanksgiving Day, it is time to reflect on some of the blessings of the last year. Though there have been trying times, I am still one fortunate pug.

  • I am thankful for my rugged good looks and chiseled physique, which allow me to be undeniably masculine even in a duck suit.
  • I am thankful for the ever-growing congregation of Pug Life Ministries. You, my dear readers, are the wind beneath my duckling wings.
  • I am thankful for Pug Life's research into enriched rawhide, which promises a brighter tomorrow for canines everywhere.
  • I am thankful that the ministry's IRS troubles have, for the time being, been put behind us.
  • I am thankful for my wily accountant, formerly of Arthur Andersen.
  • I am thankful that my mother cleans the sludge from my eyes. Without her, I would never know its exquisite taste.
  • I am thankful for Borat, for inspiring me on my recent vacation to proclaim, "I will not move to a smaller room!" every time I entered the hotel elevator.
  • I am thankful for Bob Stoops.
  • I am thankful for my online gift shop, whose high-quality, sweat-shop-produced merchandise is set to become the must-have stocking-stuffer item of this holiday season.
  • I am thankful for my boundless albeit irrational optimism.

4 comments:

Bogart H. Devil said...

I am thankful for having the divine guidance of Ayatollah Mugsy.

That is all.

Have a great day, oh wise one!

Love,
Bogart

T-man Angel said...

Yes, I agree with Bogart. Your followers are grateful for your continuing guidance.

Happy T-giving from T-man!!

Sandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tollah! Glad you are back from Vatican City. Did you go down in the catacombs and find some bones??

MJ's doghouse said...

and i am thankful that i have the ayatollahs teachings to read as much as he blogs....you are one wise doggy..