Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thawed out

Greetings, my flock. I have returned to the compound after spending much of the week away on business. I initially set out to Oklahoma City to quell a rebellion over the ministry's stance on chew-toy marriage. The stuffed infidels were staging protests and picketing Pug Life's Oklahoma Regional Headquarters. After crushing the insurrection and the chew toys' spirit, I found myself trapped by a major ice storm. At one point, my chauffeur was unable to get my vehicle back in the garage for over an hour -- the driveway was simply too steep and slick. Thankfully, the ice began to melt later in the week.

Because of my prolonged absence, I asked my little brother, Wendell, to blog in my place. But I see that he neglected his duties. He has recently developed a romantic attachment to a teddy bear, and I fear that this cotton-filled harpy is monopolizing Wendell's time and setting a bad example for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are safely back home. Ice belongs in tea, not on the road!

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Thank you, Anonymous One. Amen!