Sunday, November 27, 2005

7 things

Pug Life follower Leslee at Fresh-Cut Flowers has tagged me to do this. As pyramid schemes go, it seemed harmless enough, so I'll play along.

Seven things I want to do before I die:

  • Gain enormous wealth
  • Use it to build the Dogloo compound
  • See the world
  • Write a book
  • Establish an autonomous pug homeland under my authoritarian rule
  • Erect giant monuments to myself in every city of the pug empire
  • Retire to my harem

Seven things I cannot do:

  • Vote
  • Dunk a basketball
  • Turn a door knob
  • Understand advanced calculus
  • Understand cats
  • Bench press (my legs don't bend that way)
  • Resist the temptation of rawhide

Seven things that attract me to the ladies of my harem:

  • Their silky-smooth fur
  • Their sexy barks
  • Those puppy dog eyes
  • Their compassion
  • The aroma of their hindquarters
  • Their cooking ability
  • Their undying devotion to me

Seven things I say most often:

  • God willing
  • Peace be upon you
  • Rawhide
  • Milkbone
  • Donate
  • Harem
  • Ruff

Seven books or authors I love:

  • The Quran
  • Mark Twain
  • The Satanic Verses (favorite for burning)
  • Mario Puzo
  • Bootlegger's Boy by Barry Switzer
  • Our Dumb Century by The Onion
  • George Orwell

Seven movies I watch over and over again:

  • The Adventures of Milo and Otis
  • Airplane!
  • Training Day
  • Ocean's Eleven
  • Full Metal Jacket
  • Spies Like Us
  • That movie with Jay Leno and Mr. Miyagi

Seven people or dogs I want to join in, too:

  • The first seven who read this and haven't already made a list

4 comments:

TransplantedOkie said...

OK - I played, but I did my list on my blog. Stop by if you get a chance!

Chackler said...

I'm answering for my dog Boomer who pictured in my profile:

7 things before I die:
Catch the damn squirrel up in the tree
Go to the country of my origin, France, and pee on the Eiffel Tower (I don’t like the French)
Make Peanut Butter and Cheese the national food for dogs
Have a beer
Go back to the dog park and get it on with the cute Rotweiller I saw
Rescue pooches abused by their parents
Meet the wise Ayatolla

7 things I can’t do
swim
procreate
hypnotize my owners
make my own dinners
fly
hunt

7 things that attract ladies to my harem
My smile
My eyes
My sense of loyalty
My HUGE feet
My pearly white teeth
My ability to look at anyone and make them melt

7 things I say most often
Where’s my ball
Throw my ball
Throw my ball again
D’oh
Turn to the right
Where’s my ball dammit!

7 books I love
The bible
Dog Fancy Magazine
Cabela’s catalogs
Leon Uris
Sportman’s Guide catalogs
Field and Stream
J Crew

7 Movies I can watch over and over
Best In Show
Lord of the Rings (all three)
Airplane
Caddyshack (I’m going to get that chipmunk!)
Gosford Park
Steel Magnolia’s
Snatch

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Chackler, I hope the Rottweiler you are eyeballing is not Shelby. She is spoken for, my friend. Even if she does not yet realize it.

Leslee said...

Mugsy you are so precious!