Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy campers

The children and puppies arrived at noon today for the first-ever Ayatollah Mugsy's Youth Indoctrination Camp. We have 36 human children and two puppies taking part. It was supposed to be 38 children, but ARF Supreme Commander Brody the Bulldog found some red flags in the background checks of a couple of the youths. It seems they have a history of tail-pulling and treat-teasing. Naturally, these two youths have been detained indefinitely for questioning. We cannot take any chances with troublemakers.

We just wrapped up our 10-mile hike under the scorching Texas sun. (I rode alongside the children barking orders from my air-conditioned car.) Now, the youths are taking a three-hour multiple-choice exam that I prepared for them. Those who do not pass will be sent home with no refund. For proper indoctrination, the children must be physically and mentally fit. Perhaps I will post some sample questions later so that you can see how you would fare. I can already tell that this is going to be a great week of camp. Peace be upon you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy to see that you are shaping up America's (future Pugistan citizens)youth. Good luck and hope all goes well. Rabbi Jake

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Thank you, Rabbi Jake. I was hoping you could make an appearance as a special guest lecturer